Looking to startup or develop a business presenting an environmental impact?
Apply to GSVC and explore green entrepreneurship !
Exceptional Local & International Prizes worth 40,000$
• Coaching & business support
• Technical follow up with experts in the field & access to Labs
• Local & international mentors
• Funding opportunities
• Trip to Paris to attend a hands-on workshop by Essec Business School
• Opportunity to participate in the final in Berkeley
• International visibility & access to networks & markets
• Key meetings with investors & funding opportunities
• Cash grants
• Hosting in a vibrant environment
About the GSVC
GSVC was initiated in 1999, by Haas School of Business-UC Berkeley, to stimulate social entrepreneurship, provide international support and expertise to social and green entrepreneurs, contributing to the development of successful impactful businesses. This leading competition is spearheaded by international and prestigious partners managed by ESSEC Business School for EMEA region, since 5 years, in cooperation with a dynamic team of the institute for innovation and social entrepreneurship. Saint-Joseph University and Berytech are the outreach partners in Lebanon and the region and this year we are happy to have Diane Foundation, a leading organization for civic awareness and eco-sustainable development, as a key strategic partner as well as support partners, providing exceptional support and funding opportunities for participants on the local and regional level including coaching, mentoring, incubation, visibility and support in accessing funds.
More information about Diane Foundation can be found here